Where do we go after we Register?
- Please stay in the area between the registration table and the fence by the aircraft. Please do not stand around the dispatch or registration tables as this creates confusion and tends to slow things down.
How do I know when my child should return to the dispatch table?
- Our dispatchers will call your child’s name when it is time for his/her flight.
How long does it take from registration to flight?
- Unfortunately, this varies significantly based on the number of pilots and planes available, air traffic control operations, the number of Young Eagles who register, the weather, as well as other factors.
Are the flights handled on a first come first served basis?
- Yes, but since our pilots fly 2, 3, 4 and 5 seat aircraft and our dispatchers try to optimize the flights this may result in pushing some who registered later ahead of others who registered earlier.
Once registered is my child guaranteed to fly?
- While we do our best to fly everyone who registers, safety is our first concern. Factors such as the number of pilots and planes available, air traffic control operations, the number of Young Eagles who register and the weather may prohibit us from flying everyone who registers.